Design Candles Yourself: A creative and Christian Hobby
Whether at a church service or at home Christian candles can't be done wtihout as decoration or sources of light. The light of faith can be symbolically experienced with candles and they bring light into the darker times of year. As well as purchasing candles from the LOGO Online-Shop you can also design personalised candles yourself. You'll find lovely sets to decorate your candles with us, complimented by the fitting accessories at an attractive price.
Design Candles Yourself with Wax Plates - Perfect for Young and Old
You can createe colourful birthday candles or lovely individual pieces such as weddings candles yourself whereby you only need a little bit of an eye for it. The foundation for designing candles yourself is a white blank candle which you can then beautify with colourful wax plates. When choosing your motif there are no limits in as far as you can easily cut out figures, letters and more from the wax plates. The use of wax is important which softens at hand temperature and doesn't need to be heated more. In this way, the candles can be designed also with children of any age.
Eigene Kerzen gestalten: Unsere Schritt-für-Schritt-Anleitung Designing Your own Candles: Our Step-by-Step Guide
- Choose the desired motif which you would like to impress onto your candle. The motif should not be too delicate so that it's easier to impress onto the candle. You can download the template from the internet for example or design it your self with a photo-editing programme. Be sure that the width of the motif doesn't exceed the diameter of the candle
- While designing your candles the correct equiptment such as a sharp knife or a scalpel are essential for cutting the motif you'll stick onto your candle out of the wax plate neatly. For straight and precise cuts use aids such as a ruler. Peel the protective sheet of paper off the back of the piece of wax you've cut out.
- Using just the warmth from your hand the back of the motif can be easily warmed to the correct temperature. This warmth is enough to attach the piece of wax onto the candle. After pressing firmly for a few seconds the piece of wax will stay in position.
For which Occasions can Candles of my own Design be given?
Whether they're candles for the current Bible verse for the year, candles for communion or festive candles for Christmas, when designing your candles there are no boundaries. Use your creativity for some of the following occasions:
- Wedding candles designed for a lovely couple
- Candles for Baptisms personally designed as a touching gift for a lifetime
- Personalised candles as a symbol of love or friendship
Depending on the occasion you should look for a fitting picture motif. Online for example you'll find countless templates. When designing your candles for Baptisms or candles for Communion Christian symbolism will be in the foreground whereas for candles for weddings it's more likely to be the case that more of a worldly picture motif such as hearts or doves would be used.
A huge Selection of precast Motif-Candles as well
When designing your own candles genuinly unique pieces are created which come over as excellent gifts. Naturally you can design more than just candles for Baptisms and Communion. You can also order them as precast products with charming motifs. Discover lovingly designed products from Easter- to Christimas candles for the whole Church Year in our range. Get inspired browsing through our many candle categories for how you would like to design your next wedding or Baptism candles yourself.